EVENTS. EXPERIENCES. EDUCATION.
KeepingIt100 is a social event where men and women come together to respond honestly to randomly selected, pre-scripted, open-ended questions regarding relationship dynamics. Never a dull moment!
While the event is fun and always intriguing, KeepingIt100 is a social change movement focused on debunking and demystifying relationship dynamics between men and women in an effort to bridge a healthier understanding between the sexes. The ultimate endeavor is to start a movement of healthier relationships that lead to stronger marriages and healthier communities.
Although the intent of the event is to provide a comfortable, non-judgmental environment whereby people can have fun and be enlightened, in the four years that this movement has been going, two marriages, three engagements and scores of dating excursions have resulted.
At the conclusion of the event, it’s a house party and we dance the evening away!
Be a “Keeper” on our social networks.
Read our #HumpDay blog.
Meet the Organizers
- Clint BeckCommittee Volunteer
- D’Ette BrownCommittee Volunteer
- Anthony AlekhuogieCommittee Volunteer
- Brooke WadeNotes to Butterflies + Kitchen Conversationz, Committee Volunteer
- Jennifer Ndong SmithCommittee Volunteer
- Jasmine WallMath Literacy Project, Committee Volunteer
- Charolette NoonThe Empowered Woman, Committee Volunteer